- The industry’s first surveillance-optimised hard drive platform with 1, 2, 3 and 4TB capacity options improve video streaming and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems
- 2TB of storage capacity supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high AFR of <1%
- 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Surveillance DVR